The International Institute (II) of the NCPPP provides a forum for Council members with interests in the utilizing public-private partnerships in building economic prosperity internationally and partnering with international development organizations. The II serves as a principle resource in the execution of a contract with the United Nations Development Program to conduct educational programs and services. The II also provides a focal point for the involvement of NCPPP Members in other international opportunities. In addition, the II serves as the voice of NCPPP in presenting policy concepts to improve the opportunities for use of public-private partnerships internationally and with international organizations.
The mission of the NCPPP International Institute is to advocate and facilitate the formation of institutional understand of how public-private partnerships may be created for a wide range of infrastructure and social program needs.
The current active members of the International Institute include:
- Art Smith, Chairman, Management Analysis Inc.
- Patrick Cairo, United Water
- Khush Choksy, Chemonics International
- David Eppinger, Fluor Enterprises, Inc.
- Robert Jennings, Gigabit Squared
- Wes Strickland, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Shirley Ybarra, Reason Foundation
United Nations Economic Commission for Europe website