The Transportation Institute (TI) of the NCPPP provides a forum for Council members with interests in the use of public-private partnerships for the development of transportation projects. The TI serves as a principle resource in the execution of a series of workshops being conducted under a contract with the U.S. Department of Transportation. In addition, the TI serves as the voice of NCPPP in presenting policy concepts to improve the opportunities for use of public-private partnerships at the federal, state and local levels.
The mission of the NCPPP Transportation Institute is to advocate and facilitate the formation of public-private partnerships for transportation projects and service at the federal, state and local levels, where appropriate, and to raise the awareness of governments and businesses of the means by which their cooperation can cost effectively provide the public with quality goods, services and facilities. This includes the promotion of the use of innovative financing, design-build, performance contracting and other public-private partnership tools, to encourage the broadest acceptance of the use of PPPs, through improvements to the legislative and regulatory framework involved in the development of transportation projects and services.
- Parker Williams, Chairman, Xerox State & Local Solutions, Inc.
- Pamela Bailey-Campbell, Vice Chair, Jacobs
- Ken Butler, Miller/Wenhold Capitol Strategies, LLC
- Sinclair Cooper, Hunt Companies Inc.
- Anthony Ferrari, Forum Equity Partners, Inc.
- Joseph Kneib, Herzog Contracting Corporation
- Edward Kussy, Nossaman LLP
- Sasha Page, Infrastructure Management Group, Inc.
- Brian G. Papernik, Nossaman LLP
- Phil Russell, Lochner MMM Group
- Timothy Rutten, Fluor Corporation
- Shirley Ybarra, The Reason Foundation
- Bill Calhoun, Clark Construction Group, Inc.
- Daniel Dean, Merrill Lynch
- Daniel Dornan, KPMG, Inc.
- David Eppinger, Fluor Enterprises, Inc.
- Kent Grisham, Peter Kiewit Sons, Inc.
- Garry Higdem, CH2M Hill
- Robert Jennings, Gigabit Squared LLC
- Stephen F. Mayer, Parsons
- Claudia Meer, Edgemoor Real Estate Services
- Anita Molino, Bostonia Partners LLC
- Scott Saylor, North Carolina Railroad Company
- Steve Sorett, McKenna Long & Aldridge
- Timothy Weston, K&L Gates LLP
- New York Avenue Metro Station (2006)
- I-PASS Public-Private Partnerships for Illinois Tollway (2005)
- Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal Development (2004)
- The Highway 63 Transportation Corporation (2004)
- Pocahontas Parkway (2003)
- International Air Terminal 4 at John F. Kennedy Airport (2002)
- U.S. Navy Public Works Center, San Diego (2002)
- Contract for NM 44 Highway Construction Program, Sante Fe, NM (1999)
- Massachusetts Route 3 North Project (1998)
- Grand Central Terminal, New York (1998)
- Union Station, Washington, DC (1998)